Create a New Survey
Go to surveystack.io and open up the sidebar using the menu icon in the upper left corner.
Builder from the menu.
2. Give your survey a name.
3. Add survey details to your survey.
4. Add survey resources.
- Assign survey to group - survey submissions will automatically be assigned to this group if the user is not signed in or has not chosen an active group. Otherwise, the submission will be assigned to the
active groupchosen by the user.
- Select who is able to submit responses
- Everyone - Anyone with the link to the survey can submit a response.
- Logged in Users - Anyone with a SurveyStack account can submit a response.
- Group Members - Anyone who has accepted an invitation to be part of your group can submit a response.
3. Add a description of your survey, which will be visible from the survey’s landing page.
You can add ontology lists at the beginning of your survey for use in dropdown questions, or add them when creating dropdown questions.
+ Create Ontology.
2. Add List Label: Name that will be visible in the dropdown list.
3. Add List Data Name: Name of the resource that will be accessible within the survey.
4. Create the list row by row or add rows to an existing list.
5. Actions: You can move, duplicate or delete items using the action buttons.
6. Upload a csv file to create a list.