Navigating the app
If you are a part of a group, you need to log in to see your group's surveys. To become a member of a group, you should have received an invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to create a SurveyStack account but do not want to be part of an existing SurveyStack group, you can create an account using the
Register now button.
- My Submissions - once you have started a survey, it will be saved in the
My Submissions tab. If the survey was both completed and submitted it will be saved in the
SENT tab, otherwise it will be saved in the
- Browse surveys that are in your group, that you have created, or all the surveys available on SurveyStack
- Builder - build your own surveys.
- Scripts - build your own scripts.
- Groups - create your own group.
View and edit your profile by clicking on your email address in the upper right corner of the page.
- Edit Account
- Select Active Group
- Sign Out
Accepting SurveyStack invitations
Invitations are sent out by group administrators, and some groups may use white-labelled apps. So the invitation may take you to a SurveyStack labelled app or to an app with branding specific to the group (like in the Real Food Campign example below).
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with subject line “Surveystack invitation to group
[Your Group]. Click the link in the email to activate your invitation.
2. The link will take you to the invitation page.
- If you already created a SurveyStack account, select
LOGIN and sign in using your existing username and password.
- If you do not already have a SurveyStack account, select
create account and fill in your information to sign up.
3. After logging in or creating your account, click
join [Your Group] and you will be taken to that group's home screen.